B0UNC3 - Distorted realit B0UNC3 - Distorted realit

i am stunned

i like the song overall and the melodys very catchy. i still cant figure out how to blend notes together. i dont care what anyone says. i am your biggest fan man.

Peace out man

Inuyasha224

Krwlng (Dj_Razor Remix) Krwlng (Dj_Razor Remix)

beautiful

i love the opening you should probably make it shorter though

Faint (The Squally Remix) Faint (The Squally Remix)

it lacks bass

it really does

B0UNC3 - Trance Act B0UNC3 - Trance Act

I like idolize you man you rock

I have run out of ideas for songs after my fourt but you still got it

B0UNC3 - FF B0unc3 B0UNC3 - FF B0unc3

Hi again

Um i just started making music on fl5. i just wanna know...how do you blend notes together? i have no idea how to use 3 fourths of the features on fl5. can you tell me a few things to improve a few of the songs i posted(if your gonna chek em out de noise and omegas sirens have a problem. the fixed ver. dont.)

I love the piano in the song. it irritates my dog so its fun watching him chase his tail in anger.

Chaos of the Black and White Chaos of the Black and White

Cool

I like this one but it sounds empty. Maybe it needs more strenghth on the lowaer notes.

NDP responds:

empty? im not quite sure i understand what you mean but anwyays, thx fior your time

Nicolas....

Death Egg Zone RMX (Sonic) Death Egg Zone RMX (Sonic)

Pretty Damn Good

I love the drums but i cant help noticeing the meledy. It sorta sounds a bit off in the main part.

Thats the only flaw. Otherwise it does pwn all.

Sonic songs arent all that original so I gave you a 7 (still ok). I have no idea what diversity means. Sounds a tad fuzzy and I know you probably worked your ass off on this one.

Inuyasha224

Windmill (Zelda64) Windmill (Zelda64)

WAAAAAAAAAY TOO SLOW

DAMN THIS SUCKED

Fate's Pierce Fate's Pierce

awesome

damn thats nice

«Tell Me» [.:Dj Spada Remix:.] «Tell Me» [.:Dj Spada Remix:.]

wow

im suprised that you did so well and you really inspired some people but they think you made it(well you remixed) and you have a pretty good cance at becomeing the next paragronx9 (or the next B0UNC3(Hes an awesome artist)).

Now about a review you wrote him. you were a bit harsh. he was probably having trouble making up a melody and thought of that, used it on his song, realized that he used a different songs melody, and didnt feel like erasing his hard work. You should be real sorry about saying "THIS IS JUST REMIXED : (."

i just realized it says "This is da wemix"

(.)(.)
(.Y.)
B(.)(.)BS

DjSpada responds:

Hi Inuyasha224. Actually i did make this song. Its completly remade by me but i prefered to call it a remix. Now about my review on B0UNC3. Mayby he was having trouble but if he was he should of written "melody idea takin from such and such a song". And by the way i really like his music and i was just dissapointed to hear that he had redone a melody of a song cause i knew he could come up with better. So in conclusion i was far from being harsh, i was simply dissapointed thats all. Any way thx for your review and your score.

And yes it does say "This is da wemix" :P